HealthDrive was founded in 1989 by medical professionals who saw the need for a higher level of on-site medical and dental services in long-term care facilities. Our founders began assembling specialty doctors, skilled providers and practitioners who were rated to be the best in their field. Since then, HealthDrive has grown to employ 120 medical and dental providers in over 1,000 facilities, serving more than 135,000 senior living residents around the nation.
HealthDrive’s mission is to elevate health outcomes and improve the quality of life by bringing vital on-site healthcare to our patients.
- To be known as clinical leaders in our field
- To bring innovative technology to bear on patient outcomes
- To be the employer of choice
- To forge long-lasting relationships with our senior care partners
- Compassion and caring for our patients
- Respect for and trust in our co-workers
- Reliability and quality for our facility partners
- Integrity in everything we do